Corporation
  Philosophy
  History
  about us
Business
  Warehouse
  Shipping agency
  Distribution
  Custom licence
  Specials
Job advertisement
Contact
  Way to us
Imprint
  AGB / ADSp
   
Fon 040 / 632 79 00
Fax 040 / 632 79 010
E-Mail info@s-o.de
     

History

  • 1898 Founding of the company by Johann Hinrich Oldehaver.

  • 1920 Hermann Siebe joined the company. Start of transport by horse and cart.

  • 1920 The first truck was bought.

  • 1925 Start of the long-distant traffic with two trailers.

  • 1933 Partner of the German State Railroad Company.

  • 1948 New start of truck transport after the bombing of Hamburg.

  • 1971 Take over of the Company by Elke Oldehaver

  • 1980 Transport fleet, 20 Trucks with swap bodies for he Local and long - distant traffic

  • 1994 Goods traffic functions

  • 1995 Founding of the Siebe & Oldehaver Lagerei GmbH

  • 2000 Moving to the new facilities to the Steilshooper Allee 80/ Appelhoff 7 with space for 4000 pallets.

  • 2006 Building of a new warehouse in the Appelhoff with additional space for 1500 pallets.

  • 2010 Building the 'S&O-Querspange' Appelhoff 5 - Appelhoff 7 and a new warehouse in the Appelhoff 5 with additional space for 1200 pallets.